What parts of OSHA and HIPAA actually matter to private practice owners?
There are key portions of compliance you must be aware of in today’s private practice ownership.
That’s why, in this episode, we’ll uncover the complex and confusing aspects of OSHA and HIPAA to make this topic much easier for you.
Hear today from Dentistry’s top experts, Linda Harvey, the Risk Compliance genius.
- The RISK ASSESSMENT for private practice owners (at no charge)
- New trends in compliance for dentists
- The power of “default” versus “design” in your practice
- Myth’s about your OSHA BINDER [warning]
- Which IT vendors are needed for HIPAA compliance
- When CDC guidelines matter…or if they even matter at all!
- Which How 2900 patients were seen in 2 DAYS!
Enjoy this new level of knowledge and confidence on one of the complicated topics today in dentistry.
- Read up on Linda’s suggested resource at http://www.osap.org/
- Capture bonus risk and HIPAA resources from Linda at www.idealpractices.com/risk
- Chat directly with Jayme and Linda on facebook: www.facebook.com/idealpractices