Dental school debt levels are higher than ever.
Today, you’ll find out WHY and WHEN paying early will hurt you.
For many recent grads, debt levels are surpassing $400,000.
With all that debt, you need to learn when NOT to pay down your school loans.
In this week’s episode, you’ll learn:
- Why Dave Ramsey is wrong for dentists
- The $3,400 “insurance policy” method
- How to avoid the wrong advice for private practice owners
- The Decision: Which doctors need to should NOT choose early-debt reduction
- Good News about your dental school debt
Hear Jayme’s no-nonsense advice. This week’s episode will discuss some surprising truths about dental school debt!
Check out our reviews at Amazon!