Today, you’ll hear directly from the founder of IgniteDDS.com and sought-after speaker in Dental Schools across the country, Dr. David Rice.
Dr. Rice has important insights about your future in practice ownership.
In today’s episode, you’ll access his insider perspectives about:
– The future of tech in your practice
– What students are being taught in dental school and what you need to know
– How to get his new book, CRUSH for free
– 35% vs 65% – which battle will corporate dentistry win?
– Will specialists be EXTINCT in the developing dental practice model?
– When humility and colleague collaboration is RIGHT
Dr. Rice owns a thriving private practice that he started from scratch 18 years ago. He guides the future dentistry in technology and thought leadership on at his website, IgniteDDS.com, in dental schools and in his private practice.
His seat at the “big tables” in dental education will give you insight into the perspective you need to thrive in the next stages of dentistry.
Listen now and access a perspective many of your colleagues will wish they received.
Our listeners can get a FREE copy of his new book CRUSH by registering as a user at:
Subscribe to the Podcast in iTunes so you don’t miss an episode!
Subscribe to the Ideal Practice Podcast
See you next week on our next Episode…
Bestselling Author, Practice Location
Host, Ideal Practices Podcast
Chief Advocate for Practice Ownership