By Jayme Amos. Get free updates of posts here
Dental Student Debt Has Been on the Rise
Its time for a strategy to help dentists out of that hole…
Recently we’ve seen dental school costs rising above $400,000
This will impact dentists horribly if debt isn’t managed properly.
Interested in learning how to lower your dental school debt?
Learn more here: www.sofi.com/crown
The Interview To Change Your Dental Student Debt Load
Today, you’ll hear from the co-founder of a $2.5 billion financial firm who helps dentists decrease dental debt.
Dan Macklin will walk you through:
- Results from over 1000 dentists who previously held high dental school debt loads
- When timing is wrong to consider lowering your debt load
- How we now see an average of $240,000 debt load in dentistry
- Which options general dentists and specialists can consider
- How a 10 minute personal process could decrease your debt payments by 6 figures
Listen To the Interview Now
Click here to listen to the interview.
Capture this knowledge and apply it now.
Share this podcast with colleagues so they can benefit too!
Learn more here: www.sofi.com/crownCheck out our reviews at Amazon!